San Jose Brake Service
Hire a Courteous Auto Repair Specialist
Have you noticed that your brakes are sticking or more sensitive than usual, causing you to worry about the safety of your vehicle’s operation? As you are aware, the brakes are one of the most important components of your vehicle and any issues should be handled immediately. At Leale’s, our San Jose auto repair technicians can inspect and resolve any brake issues you have. We also recommend routine brake maintenance even if you are not aware of any pressing issues.
During brake service, we will inspect all of the following components for issues:
- Parking brake: Cables
- Disc brakes: Brake rotors and pads, hardware, and calipers
- Drum brakes: Brake shoes and drums, wheel cylinders, and return springs
- Hydraulic system: Brake hoses, fluid, power booster, and master cylinder
If you have noticed any warning signs that your brakes are having issues, contact us to make an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Evaluations
- Exclusive Trans-Check-Up Service
- 50 Years of Rebuilds and Repairs transmissions on site
- One of the most thorough transmission checks and it's FREE